In a real-life Billy Elliott story set in Mumbai’s biggest slum, 15-year-old Vikram loves to dance and dreams of becoming a hip-hop artist. His dance teacher believes in him – but how long can Vikram keep his dancing secret from disapproving parents?
- Later Life Career Change bohemianhomejournal.com/2019/02/09/lat… https://t.co/SdwZCY1GUP 3 months ago
- The Legend of Jamali-Kamali bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/07/13/the… 10 months ago
- 10 Common Myths about Creative Cloud bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/03/11/10-… 1 year ago
- New Online Sickle Cell Community bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/12/21/new… https://t.co/tObYwRSmJo 1 year ago
- First In Human bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/08/10/fir… https://t.co/xUVmitSOYD 1 year ago
I inspire Hope
© Valerie Bey and The Bohemian Home Journal, 2016.
Excerpts, links, photography and art work may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or artists and Bohemian Home Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.