Argentinian designer Leandro Dominguez aims to represent a textile narrative in his collections. I can honestly live in every single one of these pieces from the warm, earth toned knitwear to the nature-inspired printed jackets and pants. So effortlessly chic! Continue reading
- Later Life Career Change bohemianhomejournal.com/2019/02/09/lat… https://t.co/SdwZCY1GUP 9 months ago
- The Legend of Jamali-Kamali bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/07/13/the… 1 year ago
- 10 Common Myths about Creative Cloud bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/03/11/10-… 1 year ago
- New Online Sickle Cell Community bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/12/21/new… https://t.co/tObYwRSmJo 1 year ago
- First In Human bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/08/10/fir… https://t.co/xUVmitSOYD 2 years ago
I inspire Hope
© Valerie Bey and The Bohemian Home Journal, 2016.
Excerpts, links, photography and art work may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or artists and Bohemian Home Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.