Argentinian designer Leandro Dominguez aims to represent a textile narrative in his collections. I can honestly live in every single one of these pieces from the warm, earth toned knitwear to the nature-inspired printed jackets and pants. So effortlessly chic! Continue reading
- Untitled bohemianhomejournal.com/2021/03/07/unt… 9 months ago
- Later Life Career Change bohemianhomejournal.com/2019/02/09/lat… https://t.co/SdwZCY1GUP 2 years ago
- The Legend of Jamali-Kamali bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/07/13/the… 3 years ago
- 10 Common Myths about Creative Cloud bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/03/11/10-… 3 years ago
- New Online Sickle Cell Community bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/12/21/new… https://t.co/tObYwRSmJo 3 years ago
I inspire Hope
© Valerie Bey and The Bohemian Home Journal, 2016.
Excerpts, links, photography and art work may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or artists and Bohemian Home Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
No Instagram images were found.