Here are a few more shots of my day with Alisha and Kiana. It was really fun to watch them; I could see they had a nice balance of love, respect and play in their relationship. On our walk we found a mini hutch made of sticks with a sign that read ‘Bat Cave.’ It was funny to watch Kiana examine it, then tip toe closer to see if there were really bats inside. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn’t hold back; it reminded me too much of the ‘The Little Rascals.” She jumped a little when I laughed, then gave me a look as if to say ‘ I didn’t really think there were bats inside!”
- The Legend of Jamali-Kamali bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/07/13/the… 1 month ago
- 10 Common Myths about Creative Cloud bohemianhomejournal.com/2018/03/11/10-… 5 months ago
- New Online Sickle Cell Community bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/12/21/new… https://t.co/tObYwRSmJo 8 months ago
- First In Human bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/08/10/fir… https://t.co/xUVmitSOYD 1 year ago
- Porcelain Eggs Decorated in Elements of Flora and Fauna by Juliette Clovis bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/04/14/por… 1 year ago
I inspire Hope
© Valerie Bey and The Bohemian Home Journal, 2016.
Excerpts, links, photography and art work may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or artists and Bohemian Home Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.