In a real-life Billy Elliott story set in Mumbai’s biggest slum, 15-year-old Vikram loves to dance and dreams of becoming a hip-hop artist. His dance teacher believes in him – but how long can Vikram keep his dancing secret from disapproving parents?
- First In Human bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/08/10/fir… https://t.co/xUVmitSOYD 1 week ago
- Porcelain Eggs Decorated in Elements of Flora and Fauna by Juliette Clovis bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/04/14/por… 4 months ago
- Tank and the Bangas m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzobT… bohemianhomejournal.com/2017/04/06/tan… 4 months ago
- Not Your Father’s Polaroid! bohemianhomejournal.com/2016/12/13/not… https://t.co/nuYRI9JZyB 8 months ago
- 9 Signs You’re Probably Not As Mature As You Think You Are & How To Fix The Problem bohemianhomejournal.com/2016/10/31/9-s… 9 months ago
I inspire Hope
© Valerie Bey and The Bohemian Home Journal, 2016.
Excerpts, links, photography and art work may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or artists and Bohemian Home Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.